As Saya Group and its Subsidiaries, our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policy demonstrates our company's commitment to promoting a fair, respectful and inclusive work environment among its employees. All our employees are responsible for supporting and implementing the principles determined within the framework of the Diversity, Equality and Inclusion policy adopted by Saya Group and its Subsidiaries.
In Saya Group and its Subsidiaries;
Sustainable Development Goals in our work areas and all our business processes;
* Social gender equality
* Decent Work and Economic Growth
* Reducing Inequalities
In this way, we aim for an inclusive, socially livable world.
Throughout the value chain, we base ourselves on the principles of Human Rights and Labor Standards included in the 10 Principles of the UN Global Compact.
• We work to raise awareness in order to prevent discriminatory language and prejudice among our teammates, regardless of their ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, physical ability and other issues, and we lead this process with our management team.
• We work to contribute to proper family awareness in society with “Zero Tolerance” against violence, discrimination, harassment, abuse or victimization in our work environments and social life, and we encourage all our teammates to support this awareness.
• We attach importance to being together with institutions that have a fair, equitable and flexible structure in our collaborations, set an example with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion practices and support all our stakeholders with whom we cooperate to adapt to this process.
• We care about equal opportunities in senior management and support representation in our management team with an equal gender approach.
• We use our “Diversity”, “Equality” and “Inclusion” policies in our communication language, apply them in our business processes, and aim to be a pioneer in social awareness with this language structure.
• Saya Group and its Subsidiaries aim to become a more innovative, efficient and sustainable institution by adopting the principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.
• Our employees can convey their questions or concerns about this policy to the Human Resources Directorate or the relevant company Human Resources Managers. Any complaints are handled confidentially and objectively.