Folkart, with its understanding of human value, is committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment while building world-class superstructures that are environmentally friendly, equipped with advanced technology, to act in a way that protects the environment during its activities, to ensure and maintain customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
Folkart Yapı acts according to the following principles;
- In all processes of our projects, to be a reliable and sought-after company that fully meets the needs and expectations of the customer, in accordance with national and international standards,
- Documentation, certification and continuous improvement of our quality management system to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard,
- To continuously improve all our processes by managing risks effectively,
- To continuously improve the product and service quality in line with customer and market requirements and to create value for all stakeholders,
- Encouraging active participation of employees in all processes and providing an open communication environment,
- To use energy efficiently, to protect environmental balance and natural resources,
- To ensure information security and business continuity in all activities,
- To be an exemplary organization that respects the society and the environment we are in and to aim to contribute to the country's economy by continuously improving its business volume,
- To support and develop its suppliers,
- To ensure continuity in customer satisfaction,
- To complete every project started in a timely manner, with the highest level of techniques and in high quality, fully compatible with the project.