Occupational Health and Safety Management
Our Occupational Health and Safety Management System, which we have created with the understanding of "value to people", starting with the commitment of senior management and taking all our stakeholders, is fully compatible with ISO 45001 standard and has been certified by BSI (British Standards Institute).
Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
Folkart; is committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment while building environmentally friendly, advanced technology, world-class superstructures, acting in a way that protects the environment during its activities, ensuring and maintaining customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
Folkart Yapı acts according to the following principles;
- To provide a safe working environment within the framework of the Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management System created with the understanding of human value, to work with the principle of preventing environmental pollution, occupational accidents and occupational diseases,
- To adopt a systematic and creative management approach in accordance with legal regulations on Occupational Health, Safety and Environment, international standards and ethical rules,
- By determining measurable annual Occupational Health, Safety and Environment targets, sharing these targets with all employees and achieving the targets by encouraging total participation,
- To eliminate the dangers, to work to reduce Occupational Health and Safety risks, to consult with the workers and their representatives on Occupational Health, Safety and Environment and to ensure their participation,
- To ensure continuous improvement as management, to carry out studies to fulfill the requirements of the policies and to revise them according to the current conditions,
- To ensure the participation of all levels of the organization and our stakeholders in the improvement of Occupational Health and Safety practices,
- Aiming to improve the knowledge level of employees in their work with training, to increase social and cultural activities, to maximize morale and motivation, in terms of both safety and efficiency,
- Aiming to prevent or reduce the negative effects of the activities on the society by reducing environmental impacts in the life cycle and preventing environmental pollution,
- While evaluating risks and opportunities within the scope of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management; Taking into account emergencies, all possible environmental aspects and effects, to minimize risks and to evaluate potential opportunities,